Is planning the day of your dreams becoming a living nightmare?
Do you find yourself asking what happened to all the fun?
Wedding planning can be more stressful than ever imagined.
- Are you finding it hard to believe what families are expecting?
- Are you in the middle of an interfaith or cross-cultural tug of war?
- Are divorced families re-enacting former battles?
- Is someone telling you not to serve drinks to one relative and keep another away from the new in-laws?
- Are even your friends making life difficult? Are the mothers competing?
- Are costs soaring?
- Do you feel anxious or out of control? Is your relationship suffering?
Sorting out the issues with a kind and experienced therapist can calm a storm
- Pre-marital sessions for the bride and groom
- Sessions for siblings -- or any other willing family members
- Family sessions with one or more parents to resolve intense issues
- Telephone consultation available for those outside commutable radius